SEARCH OUR SITE...
-For JCC Members, JCC ASH/Montessori Afterschool Kids, and Olam Campers; times are from 8 am to 6 pm in the JWV Room near the front entrance of the JCC. Campers will need a Nut Free Lunch, sneakers, weather appropriate clothing, bathing suit, and towel daily. Kindergarten-6th grade only.
-Swimming, Games, Guest Entertainers, and more! Two Kosher & Nut Free Snacks Provided, morning and afternoon.
-*Circus Camp from Circus Theatricks during December, February, and April Break weeks (5 day program from 9am-3pm) - ages 7-15.
-*PADI Seal Team Scuba Camp during December, February, and April Break weeks (5 day program from 12-3pm) - ages 8-15.
- JCC CLOSED for Rosh Hashannah - Sept. 21 & 22
- October 9 (Columbus Day) - first Vacation Camp of the School Year! - click here for the form! (PDF)
- November 7 (Albany School Teacher PD Day), 10 (Veteran's Day), 22 (Pre-Thanksgiving Day) - click here for the form! (PDF)
- December 26-29 (December Break, 4 days only)
- January 15 (MLK Day)
- February 19-23 (February Break)
- March 30 (Good Friday)
- April 2-6 (April Break)
- May 15 (Albany School Teacher PD Day), 24, 25, 29 (if unused Snow Days)
If you would like more information about our program, or would like a tour, please call:
Andrew Katz, Youth Director, at 438-6651 ext. 113. You can also email him at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming your child to our wonderful program.
Pre-K Vacation Camps available for our JCC Members and JCC Afterschool children during the December, February, and April week long breaks only. Please call our Early Childhood Department at 689-0039 to register!