Join us for Summer Fun, our onsite summer program for school-age children entering 1st to 6th grade!
Includes field games, swimming, art, science, cooking and special theme days/weeks!!!
View the theme calendar here!
Dates: June 29-September 4, 2020 (*closed on July 3*)
Times: 7am-5pm. All children must be dropped off by 9am daily.
Our summer fun program follows the guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), New York State Department of Health (DOH) and New York State Office of Child and Family Services (OCFS).
- Curbside drop off and pick up only at the Early Childhood Center (1st -2nd grade) or Old Main Entrance (3rd - 6th graders)
- Daily health screenings for staff and children
- Children are assigned to a room/pod with their own schedule, activities and two NYS OCFS cleared/trained staff members.
- Children and staff are required to wash their hands on arrival and before/after snacks and meals.
- Two nut-free and kosher snacks provided each day.
- Children need to bring a nut-free and cold lunch, bathing suit, water bottle, change of clothes, sneakers, sunscreen and hat - all labeled with the child's name.
Cost - $325/$290 JCC Members per week per child for Weeks 2-10. 10% sibling discount for 2nd, 3rd, 4th child. *Week 1 Cost for June 29-July 2 (four day week) - $260/$232 JCC Members per child.
- 7am-9am - Drop off, Free Play
- 9am-9:30am - Snack
- 9:30am-9:45am - Flagpole
- 9:45am-10:30am - Field Games (once Outdoor Pool re-opens, then Free Swim period)
- 10:30am-11:15am - Indoor Activity (art, science, cooking, theme activity)
- 11:15am-Noon - Field Games at Back Field
- 12pm-1pm - Lunch Period
- 1pm-1:45pm - Playground
- 1:45pm-2:30pm - Field Games
- 2:30pm-3pm - Snack
- 3pm-3:45pm - Sprinkler time
- 3:45pm-4:30pm - Field Games
- 4:30pm-5pm - Cleanup, Pick Up
To inquire about registering for any spaces left, please email AndrewK@albanyjcc.org or call 518-438-6651 x113 or Miriam Shor at MiriamS@albanyjcc.org or 518-438-6651 x108.