SEARCH OUR SITE...
SENIOR RESOURCE NETWORK
Senior Resource Network provides aging information and referrals to connect older adults with community services and resources. With nearly 70% of people over 65 needing some form of long-term care services and support, we believe it’s best to have a plan in place before a crisis occurs.
JFS Senior Resource Specialists will:
• Connect you to professionals who provide in-home services, including health care, home maintenance and modifications, nutrition, and transportation to help you or your loved one successfully age in place.
• Provide you with information on community and behavioral health
services and caregiver resources,
including respite care and long-distance caregiver support.
• Educate you on long-term care options, including independent living, assisted living, rehab and skilled nursing facilities.
• Provide an outline for gathering documentation, including financial,
medical, legal and advance directives.
• Explain how JFS can help.
Contact JFS for more information or to schedule an appointment: 518-516-1106