For teens entering 7th to 10th grades at Warner's Lake and Roger's Rock.
Dates and Transportation:
- June 29th to August 7th at Warner's Lake in East Berne, NY.
- August 10th to August 14th at Roger's Rock in Lake George, NY.
- Bus transportation to Warner's Lake available at the JCC. Drop off at 8:45 am and pick up at 4:30 pm.
- Warner's Lake is located at 141 Warner's Lake Road, East Berne, NY 12059. From Albany - From Albany - take New Scotland Avenue which becomes New Scotland Road. Follow until you see a right turn for Thatcher Park. Follow road past Thatcher Park for another few minutes. Next will be a right turn on Warner's Lake Road. Follow road for one minute. Teen Camp is next to the Maple Inn Restaurant. Please park across the street.
- Tony Lintner, Site Director
- Mikayla Becker, Assistant Site Director
- Summer Camp Counselors with Waterfront Lifeguarding/PV Boat License
- 1:12 staff ratio
- Water skiing, kneeboard & wakeboarding instruction
- Tubing fun
- Canoeing, sailing and kayaking (instructional & recreational)
- Land Sports (volleyball, ultimate frisbee and fun on the beach)
- Recreational swim
- Day trips each week - Lawson's Lake, Saratoga State Park, Lake George (scheduled dates coming 3/5/2020)
- Oldest campers help plan out activities - great leadership development!
Rogers Rock, Lake George (Monday, August 10th to Friday, August 14th)
- End the summer with a blast.
- Enjoy hiking, tubing, water skiing, campfires and s'mores!
- Rogers rock trip can't be campers first week of camp, no exceptions
Download our 2020 Summer Camp Brochure here
Download our 2020 Camp Registration Form for Siblings
Download our 2020 Olam Theme and Teen Camp Calendar Teen Camp in Orange