Thank you for thinking of us!
Fundraising and Development
The wonderful programs that we have at the Albany JCC are largely supported through generous gifts from individuals and corporations. Those gifts can be made in a variety of ways. Please click on the links below to find the area that interests you most. And, thank you for thinking of us today!
- Annual Appeal This gift funds programs throughout the year and is usually made at the end of the year. Please take a look at our Annual Report to see the many ways that your gift supports all that we do.
- Tribute Giving If you'd like to make a gift in honor or in memory of someone,this is the page you're looking for. Tribute Gifts are also a nice way of celebrating a birthday, anniversary, saying thank you, or giving back to an organization that the recipient has a special relationship with.
- Events Throughout the year, we hold a variety of special fundraising events, including Dunkin' Run, Pillars of the Community, Health and Services Fair, Golf and Tennis, and Party for a Purpose. By clicking on this link, you'll be directed to the information page for all of them.
- Corporate Partners Companies that join with us as Corporate Partners, enjoy many benefits including promotions through Facebook, Constant Contact, and our website. Please click on the link to see how we can help you stretch your marketing and philanthropic dollars.
- Planned Giving This new program is an excellent opportunity to use a wide variety of vehicles, including wills and insurance policies, to include us in your estate planning. Click on the link to see how you can learn more.
- Alumni Clubs Whether you went to camp here, played basketball, were on swim team, were a parent in early childhood, or participated in Maccabi Games, we've established a page for you. This innovative new program will help you to reconnect with old friends through events here during the year.
- Community Food Drive Join us in supporting our neighbors in need! You can drop off non-perishable, non-expired food in the lobby or make a monetary donation online. A $10 donation = 62.5 lbs of food = 50 meals!!