For children entering 1st to 6th grade at our 200 acre offsite property near Grafton, NY
Dates and Transportation:
- June 29th to August 21st
- Daily bus transportation to Camp Olam available at the JCC. Drop off at 8:45 am and pick up by 4:30 pm.
- Daily drop off and pick up available at Camp Olam. Click here for directions.
- Miriam Shor, Site Director
- Kris Kirkpatrick, Assistant Site Director
- JCC Specialists and Summer Camp Counselors
- 1:10 staff ratio
- Red Cross Swim Instruction
- Afternoon Recreational Swim
- Boating & Fishing on our lake
- Ropes Course
- Sports & Games
- Arts & Crafts
- Dancing & Music
- Theme Days
- Archery (5th & 6th graders only)
Overnights at Camp Olam for each age group (limited space and Email RSVP required by the Tuesday of each Overnight Week):
- July 9th : 5th and 6th grade
- July 16th: 3rd and 4th grade
- July 23rd: 1st and 2nd grade
- August 6th: 5th and 6th grade
- July 8th to Teen Camp (6th grade only)
- July 22nd to Teen Camp (6th grade only)
- July 29th to Zoom Flume in East Durham, NY. (All campers, see registration form for cost)
- One Trick Pony will offer horseback riding for our 5th & 6th graders on Wednesdays (unless rain or planned field trip) throughout the summer
- Limited to 6 campers per trip.
- Campers will need long pants and sneakers for each trip.
- See registration form for cost.
Download our 2020 Summer Camp Brochure here
Download our 2020 Camp Registration Form for Siblings
Download our 2020 Olam Theme and Teen Camp Calendar (Olam in Green)